EPIC Credentialed Trainer I- Epic Conversion
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
GSMC - Longview-15500
700 E. Marshall Ave.
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now EPIC Credentialed Trainer I- Epic Conversion Job in Longview
The EPIC Credentialed Trainer (CCT) will be responsible for achieving credentialed status; conducting ConnectCARE training for various applications, developing lesson plans and updating materials to reflect changes in policies, in the build and in curriculum; provides telephone support by logging into the Clinician line and assisting the Service Desk with calls; provides at-the-elbow support through planned rounding events and other support activities; works with the ConnectCARE Instructional Designer, build team leadership and members, Health System leaders and Education to assure end users are able to use the system, identifying individuals who may need additional support and providing that support as needed.
The CCT must be an effective trainer insuring students are able to use ConnectCare with Confidence.
- Knowledge and application of adult learning principles
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships that foster optimal quality teamwork and education
- Strong organizational skills in managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Captivate or Camtasia, preferred
- Understanding and interpreting clinical and non-clinical workflows, processes, and terminology in order to translate information into educationally sound training content
- Previous experience documenting in EPIC's electronic medical record preferred
- Two years teaching or related medical experience
- Evidence of previous experience as a trainer and/or mentor preferred
- EPIC Credentialed trainer, preferred
- If not credentialed must attend and successfully complete the 5 week Trainer Credentialing Program. Requirements for successful completion include: a passing grade of 80% or higher on the competency exam and successfully presenting a training topic