EPIC Clinic Specialist I
CHRISTUS System Office
Education & Training
1001 E. S.E. Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now EPIC Clinic Specialist I Job in Tyler
Under the supervision of the Manager of Clinical Performance Improvement Education, the Clinic-Based Epic Specialist will serve as an ambassador for cultural best practices of CHRISTUS Health as well as technical subject matter expert on clinician and associate workflows within Epic. Responsible for supporting evidence based clinical practices, at the elbow support to improve clinical workflows and escalation of technical issues within Epic. Provides support to the Performance Improvement team and others as directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced understanding of medical terminology.
- Exceptional customer services skills.
- Communication/interpersonal skills to interact courteously and professionally with all levels of clinicians, associates, and affiliates.
- Minimum of 4 years clinical experience in ambulatory environment.
- Experience with Epic preferred.
- MA, LVN or RN License