Emergency Care Tech SR- Lindale Emergency Care Center
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances HealthPark Lindale
Share This Job On
Apply Now Emergency Care Tech SR- Lindale Emergency Care Center Job in Lindale
Emergency Care Center Technician Senior works with the RN’s in the Emergency Room to provide care to patients. They have special skills beyond those of a basic Emergency Technician; for example, they can perform venipuncture, dress wounds, removal staples and sutures, and measure peak expiratory flow rate.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Successful completion of an EMT program (Intermediate EMT or Paramedic preferred).
- Two (2) years of patient care experience in an acute care hospital or EMT field/Emergency Care Setting required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current State or National EMT-P or EMT-I certification