This position is PRN. No set shift or schedule.
With minimum supervision performs ECG's, holter monitors, and ECG management system and physician reports. Assures the interpretation process is completed in a timely manner maintenance of all supplies and equipment. Assist physicians with locating reports and preparing for interpretations. Assist in other areas of the department, when available.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year experience in a hospital or physician office environment.
- ECG certification or eligibility preferred