Apply Now ED Tech Senior - Full Time -Days Job in Sulphur Springs
Emergency Department Technician (ED Tech) works under the supervision of a Registered Nurse within a CHRISTUS Emergency Department or Emergency Hospital. The Technician assists in providing direct and indirect patient care by performing assigned tasks and procedures in accordance with the philosophy, values, standards, and policies and procedures of CHRISTUS Health Emergency and Nursing services. This position will assist in providing emergency services appropriate for the scope of Technician role to patients of all ages.
- Six (6) months CNA, EMT, EMR
- Emergency Room experience preferred
- Current Texas CNA Certification/ or Current National EMT Certification and Current Texas EMT certification or Current Texas EMR certification
- Current BLS (American Heart Association)
- De-Esculation Certification
This will be FT, 7A-7P, with rotating weekends.