Echo Tech -- Cardiology Job in Alexandria
The Cardiovascular Ultrasound Technician is responsible for performing various non-invasive cardiovascular procedures and functions under the direction of the Director of Cardiovascular Services. The technician is expected to function in an expedient and professional manner and to display positive behavior when interacting with patients, family members, physicians and co-workers
- Educational training in Non-invasive Cardiology areas; basic arrhythmia and advanced arrhythmia training preferred.
- Registry eligible for registered diagnostic cardiac sonographer (RDCS) or registered cardiac sonographer (RCS)
- Successfully complete national certification exam and become registered for one of the certification listed below within 1 year from date of hire:
- i. Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) granted by ARDMS
- ii. Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) granted by CCI
- Current BLS
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!