Director, Reporting & Analysis Revenue Cycle
CHRISTUS System Office
CORP Revenue Cycle Business-55600
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Assignments and oversight for the position will come primarily from the Vice President of Revenue Cycle but will also come from the department Directors and other CHRISTUS leaders.
1. Oversees existing capabilities related to the standardization and consolidation of daily/weekly/monthly revenue cycle reporting system wide.
2. Leads the analytical process of financial opportunity assessments for all Regions to identify opportunities to improve revenue cycle performance.
3. Collects, synthesizes and communicates relevant information throughout the system to support strategies
4. Directs resources assigned for creating and monitoring system wide models that link strategies to measure performance.
5. Understands and communicates the interrelationships between the measures and simulates the effects on business strategy from variations in performance for all Regions.
6. Oversees the analytical capabilities, information and tools of the department to enhance skills in detecting both current and future performance issues.
7. Leads the development and manipulation of large data sets as well as the analysis of segments and data groups to assist in the creation and implementation of strategies for all facilities.
8. Cultivates internal relationships at the corporate and facility level to gain support and participation in initiatives including Chief Financial Officers, Program Directors, Managed Care, Decision Support and other Corporate and Facility Departments.
9. Cultivates external relationships to gain new knowledge and competencies.
10. Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
11. Utilizes strong computing ability to balance multiple tasks.
12. Functions as a contributing and effective member of the team.
13. Analyzes and prepare special projects as needed
A. Education & Skills