Director Physician Contracting
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director Physician Contracting Job in Irving
A professional who leads the physician employment process within CHRISTUS Physician Group (CPG). The director will organize and oversee the contracting process from Letters of Intent to executed Employment Agreements. The director will work closely with the Director, Physician Compensation to assure that contracts are delivered in a timely basis while assuring compliance with all CPG Policies and Procedures. The director will engage in physician contract negotiations as required and will work with legal counsel to develop all employment agreements. The director must be able to interact with multiple layers of the organization while maintaining confidentiality.
- Organizes and coordinates physician employment contracting process. Scans, uploads, and files. Archives as appropriate, centralize contracts and standardizes processes.
- Assists Legal Counsel and other stakeholders with contract creation/origination; contract review, including referrals for review by Corporate Legal departments.
- Coordinates Fair Market Value consultations when necessary.
- Assures compliance with CHRISTUS Physician Group Policies and Procedures.
- Works with Development Department and Regional Leadership to keep them informed of physician employment negotiations.
- Conducts physician contract negotiations.
- Maintains current knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to physician contracts.
- Performs financial modeling of physician contracts.
- Oversees process for ensuring monthly payments are made to contract physicians and monthly time logs are received, completed and compliant with established duties outlined in physician contract.
- Coordinate with Director of Compensation to set Compensation Committee agenda and preparation.
- Coordinate with the Governance Department appropriate steps to assure compliance including meeting notifications and minutes of the Compensation Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare/Business Administration or related field with courses in Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Statistical Analysis and other business related courses required.
- Master’s degree in Healthcare/Business Administration or related field with courses in Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Statistical Analysis and other Business related courses preffered.
- Minimum of 7 years healthcare experience, with physician contracting background preferred. Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft software. Experience with employment contracts and employment law is a plus.