8AM - 5PM
Director Oncology - Cancer Center
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS Spohn Cancer Center Shoreline
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director Oncology - Cancer Center Job in Corpus Christi
This position is responsible for administration of the CHRISTUS Spohn Cancer Center with a primary focus on managing the day-to-day operations of the Radiation Therapy Department. It also has responsibility for palliative care, end of life care, and bereavement care. Additional responsibilities include Outpatient Chemotherapy, Stem Cell Program, Breast Care Program; and direct supervision and oversight of the Tumor Registry, Oncology Social Worker, and Oncology Chaplain. This position is accountable for customer service, employment, associate satisfaction, quality, accreditation, and improving the financial performance for the services listed.
- Master’s degree in Business, Publish Health, Health Administration, Nursing or related field required.
- Minimum of three years radiology oncology management experience with emphasis on clinical service administration.
- Preferred combination of five years of progressive experience in the spiritual care area and/or five years clinical experience in a healthcare-related field.
- Experience in marketing, business development, budgeting, finance, revenue cycle, strategic planning, data collection, reporting and analysis preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate/facilitate, collaborate and problem-solve with customers, patients, providers, physicians, associates and supplies is essential.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with associates and coworkers required.
- Must possess knowledge of service excellence through the completion of the appropriate programs.
- Registered Radiation Therapist by A.R.R.T., or Certification Medical Dosimetrist preferred.