Manage, direct, & oversee 'All' administrative, technical & operational aspects & activities of the MFH Radiology Department. This includes, but is not limited to the day-to-day management of staffing, workloads, timely & efficient service delivery, patient flow, patient safety, & patient throughput. The manager has fiduciary responsibility & accountability for the management of all costs & revenues. This includes working knowledge all CDM's (billing & coding); as well as the recruitment, selection, hiring, orientation, training, coaching, discipline & counseling of all employees & the review, oversight & management of all equipment & supply cost in such a manner as to ensure comprehensive quality assurance & customer service performance at all times. Manages special projects & performs other duties as assigned.
- ARRT, RT(R) (national)
- TDH, CMRT (Texas)
- AAS degree in Radiologic Technology
- 5 yrs as Staff Technologist, 3 yrs supervisory level
- Radiologic Technology
- Basic HIS, RIS, MS Office
- All types of Imaging Equipment, PACS, CR, & PC's
- Basic Leadership, communication, management & interpersonal skills.