*Director of Radiology - Radiology
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now *Director of Radiology - Radiology Job in Corpus Christi
Provides essential leadership and administrative support to the department members. Accountable for the financial and quality performance of the ancillary services. Ensures that the standards of care are consistent with Spohn's mission and meet regulatory requirements. Facilitates the ongoing achievement of the division's mission and goals. Promotes the development and improvement of processes directed at providing quality economical healthcare services.
- Associate's degree in Radiologic Technology; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years radiology experience with at least two years in a management/supervisory role.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
- Problem solving and ability to think critically and the flexibility to adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to integrate and interpret data from diverse sources addressing issues of high complexity.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments).
- Ability to motivate others.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of hospital practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to the department.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills with a working knowledge of CQI tools and techniques
- Current Medical Radiologic Technologist license through the Texas Medical Board
- Current registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- CPR (American Heart Association)