Director of Materials Management - Integrated Services
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director of Materials Management - Integrated Services Job in Tyler
Responsible for leading and directing the activities of Purchasing, Central Supply and Regional Distribution that includes inventory control, contract management, and financial controls. This position develops, implements and monitors strategies for supply cost reduction, standardization, GPO compliance and utilization management.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience as Director of Materials in Health Care facility, or Assistant Director of Materials Management in a large Health System
- Thorough understanding of inventory control principles, standard purchasing practices, principles of logistics, and AORN standards for Central Supply
- Working knowledge of computers, basic software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- In depth knowledge of auotmated materials information systems
- Experience with automated materials management systems, and sterilization equipment
- Public speaking, problem solving, teaching, facilitation, management and leadership skills. Thorough knowledge of TJC and local authority requirements