The Director of IM Shared Communications is responsible for the implementation and oversight of all active directory domains and related services along with collaboration technologies. They also manage the active directory environments for all onsite, cloud-native, and cloud-hosted solutions including Microsoft Exchange, O365, Skype, and any associated solutions used in the protection and support of these services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Business or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Active Directory, ADFS, and Group policies
- Deployment, advanced support, and configuration of Microsoft Office components (including all offerings of Exchange, O365 and related services)
- Designing Powershell scripts for department automation
- Microsoft Exchange, monitoring and reporting, end-to-end administration.
- Managing and building a team, problem-solving, and delivering time-sensitive material on schedule.
- Performing management level auditing responsibilities
- Experience managing on-premise and hybrid cloud solutions for end-user tools for communication. (Office, Outlook, Skype)
- Education and experience in relevant ITIL support and delivery processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, cost frameworks, trends and industry-leading private/public/hybrid cloud vendor offerings and interoperability
- Ability to perform in a rapidly changing and stressful working environment.
- Financial skills related to budgeting and forecasting.
- Knowledge and Skill of Microsoft Licensing, a plus.
D. Licenses, Registrations or Certifications: