8AM - 5PM
Director of Clinic Operations
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
Occasional Overnight Travel Up To 20 Percent
CHRISTUS Shreveport Bossier Administration Office
1453 East Bert Kouns
Shreveport, LA 71105
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director of Clinic Operations Job in Shreveport
Provides essential leadership to the Clinic Managers; Accountable for the financial and quality performance of all of the Health Clinics; Ensures that the nursing, standards of care are consistent with CHRISTUS Health mission and meet regulatory requirements at all facilities. Facilitates the ongoing achievement of the division's mission and goals; promotes the development and improvement of processes directed at providing quality, economical healthcare services.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to integrate and interpret data from diverse sources addressing issues of high complexity.
- A talent to develop strong relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments). Demonstrated facilitation skills with a working knowledge of CQI tools and techniques.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative, clinic experience in a management role; ambulatory environment preferred.