Director of Cardiac Cath Lab - Cardiac Cath
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director of Cardiac Cath Lab - Cardiac Cath Job in Corpus Christi
The Regional Director of Cardiovascular Services is responsible for the overall administration and success of the cardiovascular service line through the implementation of strategic and operational plans. This position is accountable for enhancing the financial and clinical performance of the cardiovascular service line by building a cohesive team with senior leadership, physician leadership and other interdisciplinary department leaders that will support volume growth, efficient patient care processes and quality clinical outcomes. In addition, this position will provide strategic direction for the service line throughout the region. The Executive Director is expected to meet goals in all areas of the service line, including but not limited to the operations, financial management, and regulatory agencies and designated accrediting bodies, leadership development, patient satisfaction, strategic planning, and market share growth of the services in alignment with the mission, vision and values of the system.
- Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor's degree in Nursing is preference but not required. Master's degree in Business or related field required.
- Five to eight years of experience working with cardiovascular services; clinical experience required.Five years experience in operational management of a clinical service which includes financial and strategic planning. Strong background in execution of strategies from program development and business plans preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a variety of individuals including physicians, the general public, volunteers, and associates.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and stressful environment.
- Ability to make independent decisions as necessary.
- Ability to solve management issues and direct numerous and varied operations.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the necessary programs, goals, policies, and objectives that are necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Knowledge of hospital practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to healthcare.
- Current Texas RN licensure required if Bachelor's degree is Nursing.