Director Environmental Services - Jacksonville Hospital
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Jacksonville Hosp-38200
2026 S. Jackson
Jacksonville, TX 75766
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director Environmental Services - Jacksonville Hospital Job in Jacksonville
Food Manager's License
- Emergency Preparedness Courses for Incident Command preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 5-Years Plant Operations & Housekeeping experience. At least 2 years management experience.
- Strong safety and regulatory background and strong customer service skills preferred.
- Environment of Care, Life Safety background. Experience in emergency preparedness.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, budgeting software, and building maintenance software.
- Knowledge of Plant Services, maintenance and bio-medical equipment.
- Strong supervisory skills, proven management capability, strong financial management skills. Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people. Must have excellent attention to details.