The Digital Optimization Strategist is responsible for developing and supporting the search engine optimization and personalization strategy from content development to execution. The Strategist is the key advocate for evolving data driven customer journeys across our online channels. As a Strategist you will drive organic traffic to CHRISTUS' digital channels by executing a robust search engine optimization program from the ground up.
- Develop digital strategy and roadmap to align with key personas and the patient's journey.
- Drives web content personalization strategy, implementation and ongoing optimization
- Create update and maintain web content in the content management system (Sitecore), monitor the quality of the content on the live site and trouble shoot
- Translate analytical results into actionable optimizations.
- Work with marketing to integrate brand strategy into a dynamic personalized experience
- Maintain a strong understating of available technologies and technology solutions to improve efficiency and the customer journey
- Collaborate with the content specialist to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
- Make technical recommendations for change to the website architecture, content, and other factors that will improve SERP positions
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Understands and navigates various digital content platforms and analytical tools (i.e. Content Management Systems, marketing automation, etc.)
- Basic HTML & CSS Skills
- Minimum four years of experience with content management and SEO
- Three plus years of proven experience with A/B Testing
- Working understanding of search engine optimization and impactful writing using targeted keywords
- Experience with Sitecore 8 and IBM Watson Marketing Automation a plus
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Google Analytics Certification Preferred