The dental assistant is responsible for chair-side assisting on pediatric patients. The Dental Clinic Coordinator will also assign the dental assistant on a rotating basis to either front-desk management or general clinical administration such as insurance processing. The assistant is responsible for the preparation for sterilization of any instruments, hand pieces and other equipment used during dental procedures.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited dental assistant school.
- At least one year experience required in a clinical setting in pediatrics preferred.
- Working knowledge of dental procedures preferred.
- Dental assistant certification required.
- X-ray certification required.