Data Integration Specialist II
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Information Mgmt-79100
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Data Integration Specialist II Job in Irving
The Data Integration Specialist II is responsible for taking customer requirements and converting them into data specifications for the warehouse, MDM, and data files to downstream systems such as Population Health and Quality applications from the warehouse. This person should have extensive knowledge of healthcare, an understanding of data formats/specifications, and ability to provide gap analysis documentation. The Data Integration Specialist II will also need to have the ability to provide feedback to the business in business terms after completing the technical data gap analysis.
- Design & Development- Provides technical development leadership and implementation of design as it relates to the existing applications that correspond with the architecture strategies at an enterprise level.
- Strategy Execution -- Leads in the execution of CHRISTUS' overall information systems strategy as it pertains to their vision of the organization in both strategic and tactical plans. Involved in team adoption, execution and integration of strategy to achieve optimal and efficient deliver.
- System Engineering -- Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance.
- System Integration -- Integrates software components, subsystems, facilities and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses impact on other systems, and works with cross functional teams within information management to ensure positive project impact. Installs, configures, and verifies the operation of software components.
- System Management -- Participates in development of standards, design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems.
- System Security -- Participates in the research, design, development, and implementation of application, database, and interface security using technologies such as SSL, Public-Key encryption, and Certificates or other emerging security technologies.
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving/analysis
- Technical capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Healthcare data
- Knowledge of all data formats
- A minimum of 2 years of Healthcare or Healthcare IT experience