Cyber Security Analyst FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cyber Security Analyst FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
The Cyber Security Analyst performs assigned activities within the Security Operations team. The position may be responsible for security maintenance and support, system availability, system reporting and monitoring. Assigned responsibilities could include administration of the Security Operation's systems monitoring and management systems, security and availability administrative support, and security event and response coordination.
The Cyber Security Analyst is accountable for providing quality technical knowledge in areas of forensics, system installations, software installations, troubleshooting, testing, and support. The Cyber Security Analyst responds promptly to alerts, alarms, and problem incidents; observes/enforces all confidentiality and security guidelines; and provides first level problem determination, resolution and escalation. The position uses standard and ad-hoc procedures along with automated system monitoring / management tools to identify and resolve routine system and network security problems.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or related field preferred and considered an asset; or have relevant experience (2 years).
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: One or more of the following security certifications recommended:
- CISSP (Certified Information Security Professional),
- Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI),
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work through conflicting demands leveraging critical thinking and decision-making skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Organizational and time management skills; ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools, and assigned applications and technologies preferred.
� 2 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments. Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: CSV CIO
The position provides support in a 24/7 environment which will include rotating on-call support duties during off hours, weekends and holidays. May be required to travel to perform duties. May be required to work outside of normal working hours during on-call rotation or during significant outages or due to project demands. May be required to work long hours during critical problems or due to project demands. Some travel may be required for training and collaboration with CHRISTUS Health.
Bloodborne Pathogen: A
General office setting with exposure to computer room environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift and transfer objects typically not in excess of 50 lbs. Extended use of video display terminal and keyboard utilizing sound ergonomic principals.