CT Technologist PRN
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth-00600
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now CT Technologist PRN Job in Beaumont
Join the team at the hospital that was voted "Best Hospital and Best Workplace" by the readers of the Beaumont Enterprise.
A CT Technologist is a vital part of an interdisciplinary team. This position provides professional care to all customers needing their services by producing high quality CT exams under the direction of a Radiologist. Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of human anatomy and function, positioning and principles of radiographic imaging. Needs minimal direction or assistance. Is able to accurately improvise and change technical factors to meet demands of unusual cases.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Six months to 1 year actual experience in CT preferred and six months as a Radiologic Technologist preferred.
- Active ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technology) and Registry with ARRT.
- Texas Department of Health CMRT (Certified Medical Radiologic Technology) license.
- New graduate must be ARRT registry eligible and have Texas temporary license.
- ARRT registry in CT preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS required
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System family!