CT Tech - Imaging
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
3201 S Loop 256
Palestine, TX 75801
Share This Job On
Apply Now CT Tech - Imaging Job in Palestine
Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of designated anatomical areas in accordance with established practices and procedures. Obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns. Performs all ultrasound techniques and examinations, abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, obstetric and gynecological scans, radiation therapy localization for treatment planning and minor surgical procedures.Education/Skills
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program
- Basic working knowledge of single slice and multi slice CT scanners.
License, Certifications or Registrations
- Current Medical Radiologic Technologist license through the Texas Medical Board
- Current registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) with CT Certification through ARRT or NMTCB.
- CPR (American Heart Association)