A Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), is an advanced practice registered nurse educated in the specialty care area of anesthesia and certified according to the requirements of a nationally recognized accrediting agency such as the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists, or as approved by the state board of nursing and who is authorized to provide anesthesia care including administration and management of general, regional, and local anesthesia for all age groups from birth to death within multiple settings, ie: operating room, labor & delivery, special procedures, and throughout the healthcare system as appropriate. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing and graduate from a Nurse Anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) or its predecessor
- Previous anesthesia experience preferred
- Current Louisiana CRNA License required
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications required
- Participates in the on-call schedule.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-Bossier Health System!