Performs administrative tasks to ensure medical staff members' credentials and licenses are valid and up-to-date.
- Creating, updating and generally maintaining medical staff credentials and licenses in accordance with the local file management practices and the electronic or manual record filing system
- Retrieving, delivering and filing/storing records in accordance with daily scheduled, emergency and special project needs
- Reviewing records for completeness and accuracy of required information content and taking appropriate actions to assure record integrity
- Performing additional clerical and/or administrative duties as required in department
- Minimum 3 years working in credentialing
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications