Oversees the management of a team maintaining records and administer policies and procedures assuring information is complete, accurate, authenticated and consistent with medical, administrative, ethical and regulatory requirements of the healthcare system.
- Oversees the management of the credentialing department
- Oversees the management the creating, updating, maintaining, retrieving, delivering and storing of medical staff credentials and licenses
- Develops and administers policies and procedures for local file management practices and the electronic or manual record filing system
- Planning, developing, organizing and implementing the administrative functions and evaluating the performance to improve the efficiency of the department
- Minimum 10 years working in credentialing
- Minimum 7 year in a leadership position
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Certified Professional in Medical Services Management CPMSM and/or Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) required or obtained within one (1) year.