Performs administrative tasks to ensure medical staff members' credentials and licenses are valid and up-to-date.
- Maintaining medical staff credentials and licenses in accordance with the local file management practices and the electronic or manual record filing system
- Retrieving, delivering and filing/storing records in accordance with daily scheduled, emergency and special project needs
- Reviewing records for completeness and accuracy of required information content and taking appropriate actions to assure record integrity
- Performing additional clerical and/or administrative duties as required in department
- Minimum 1 year working with record keeping and/or record management
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Certified Professional in Medical Services Management CPMSM and/or Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) preferred