This position is responsible for coordinating and collaborating with prospective investigators in an effort to facilitate research at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System. This position will market CHRISTUS research services, create and maintain research activity databases, and monitor the impacts of the research studies to include financial and safety risks.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Research, Business or related field.
- Proficiency in using personal computer databases, spreadsheets and word processing software is required.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and knowledge of federal legislation regarding human subject research and the provision of health care is also required.
- Expertise in applying for research protocols is required.
- Some travel to regional hospitals will be required.
- Must be proficient in organizing and examining data.
- Must be able to produce clear and concise products.
- Must be thorough in gathering and reporting information.
- Must be flexible and be able to relate well with a variety of people.
- Must be knowledgeable in management applications and be able to expand and apply applicable skills in the work setting.
- A minimum of three years regulatory experience in clinical research and knowledge of the health care industry is required.
- Requires experience in creating database and financial analysis.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications