Coordinator Patient Placement (Part Time Weekends)
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
SRHC Shared Services-30600
100 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216
Share This Job On
Apply Now Coordinator Patient Placement (Part Time Weekends) Job in San Antonio
Patient Placement Coordinators (Coordinators) facilitate processes on a daily basis to expedite patient movement within the hospital system in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team by adhering to patient-centered care principles. Coordinators facilitate movement of patients throughout our organization by coordinating, prioritizing and optimizing patient flow activities. Coordinators are responsible for establishing an encounter for any patient who meets the guidelines for hospital service. Coordinators ensure all data entry is accurate for each account including demographic and financial information. This position is based in the CHRISTUS Command Center and requires professional appearance and behavior, good communication skills, and effective organizational skills. The Coordinator position also requires dependability, flexibility and teamwork.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently, inter-dependently, and set priorities.
- Demonstrates proficiency in supporting and guiding fellow Associates.
- Demonstrates the ability to initiate, accept, and adapt to change; demonstrates flexibility.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years recent experience as Patient Access Rep or Unit Clerk in acute care hospital setting required.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- None required