Coordinator Health Plans Sales I
CHRISTUS System Office
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Corp Health Plan 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Coordinator Health Plans Sales I Job in Irving
The Marketing Coordinator will work with management to assess potential partnerships and agreements, applicant inquiries, community needs, appropriate services, marketing strategies, events and advertisements - both online and print. The Coordinator will initiate marketing strategies, support and train local contracted navigators, act as liaison with agencies and other partners, and coordinate marketing efforts with local staff.
- 1. Organize, assign, coordinate, and direct a variety of work related events to successfully brand USFHP in assigned markets.
- 2. Provides initial member orientation and follow up contact with new members in order to ensure a smooth transition into health plan
- 3. Provide market intelligence regarding competition by remaining actively involved in the member and provider community to ensure continued competitiveness in the market place (submits data in presentation format)
- 4. Collaborate with marketing to represent customers and communities for member and prospect collateral and program planning
- 5. Assist with the implementation of program policies and procedures consistent with DOD, DHA, and state laws and guidelines.
- 6. Support the creation of effective marketing strategies, advertisement materials both online and in print.
- 7. Keep up-to-date statistics and prepare reports on veteran agencies, community partners, advertisers, and member enrollment including information on costs, trends and other relevant information.
- 8. Select, train, supervise, and evaluate the work of local contracted navigators.
- 9. Provide training and education on new enrollment procedures and facilitates orientations, workshops, and regional events with local navigators.
- 10. Serve as a member of committees as assigned and act as liaison with management team.
- 11. Ensure accuracy of information required for state compliance.
- 12. Perform other related duties as assigned.
• 2-Year College Degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills
• Ability to motivate team, associates and community partners
• Must be a creative thinker and problem solver.
• Experience 3-5 years experience in marketing community outreach in health care.