Coordinator Gov Pharmacy Program- Pharmacy
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
GSMC - Longview-15500
700 E. Marshall Ave.
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Coordinator Gov Pharmacy Program- Pharmacy Job in Longview
The System 340b Program Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of 340b program operations at CHRISTUS Health acute inpatient facilities that qualify for program participation. The 340B Compliance Coordinator will synthesize and analyze all data related to participation in the Program including performing routine audits, maintaining policies, procedures, and annual re-certification, and is responsible for day-to-day administration and operation of the Program.
- Bachelors degree in Business of Healthcare related field preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience in hospital pharmacy purchasing.
- Relevant work experience in hospital pharmacy, including pharmacy purchasing and 340b.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft business programs.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred