Under the direction of the System Director - Consumer Center of Excellence, the Strategic Digital Analysts have the responsibility for the continuous improvement and user experience of our systems. The Strategic Digital Analyst serves as the relationship link between business units and the leadership level. Must be able to synthesize and translate consumer research and trends into strong actionable insights in order to address business challenges relative to the rise of consumerism in healthcare. In short, the Strategic Digital Analyst will be integral in helping to craft the strategy that transforms CHRISTUS in the digital engagement space.
- Have a passion digital technologies and trends
- Identify, screen, and evaluate opportunities to address unmet internal and consumer needs
- Perform in-depth quantitative analysis to identify key trends, issues, and opportunities
- Ability to communicate and lead cross-functional teams -- business units, IT, marketing. Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users/clients.
- Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the user experience
- Applying data analytics to identify the need and most effective approach to personalized medical outreach
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations for presenting to senior management
- Act as the key liaison across functional areas, including business units and the information management department
- Actively anticipate gaps and overlaps within the patient journey map
- Participate with IM & Business stakeholders as to the timing of solutions introductions and withdrawals
- Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that consumers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the manner best suited to their requirements
- Participate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with both company standards and business needs.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Health Care, Business or related field. Graduate work preferred.
- 3+ years of consumer-facing experience preferably with call centers and portal technologies
- Working knowledge of database and interface technologies
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications