CNA, Cert Nurse Assist I - Transitional Care Atlanta
CHRISTUS St Michael
Nursing & Nursing Support
ALT-St.Mich Atlanta Hospital-15300
1007 South William Street
Atlanta, TX 75551
Share This Job On
Apply Now CNA, Cert Nurse Assist I - Transitional Care Atlanta Job in Atlanta
The Cert Nurse Asst I (CNA), under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care. The CERT NURSE ASST I will complement the nursing process, assisting the RN and LVN in the individualized care of the patient in an attempt to assist the patient in adapting to the disease process and achieve the highest level of wellness.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of nurse aide training. Prefer 6 months hospital experience.
- Maintain current BCLS. Maintain current state registration and provide the hospital with verification.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.