CMA, Medical Assistant Certified - Pulmonolgy Clinic
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Live Oak Health Partners Primary Care San Marcos
1320 Wonder World Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
Share This Job On
Apply Now CMA, Medical Assistant Certified - Pulmonolgy Clinic Job in San Marcos
Assists physicians with direct patient care. Prepares patients and assists physician with minor surgical procedures. Takes vitals, blood pressure, pulse, and temperature. Maintains inventory of supplies, sterilizes instruments and equipment. May complete lab tests and/or x-rays with the scope of CMA credentials.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Looking for Pulmonology experience
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants. Certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants required.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care contracts is desirable.