Performs skilled, specialized work in the conduct of chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic laboratory tests. Adds reagents or indicator solutions, and subjects specimens for processing to operations such as heating, filtering or titrating. Prepares slides as necessary for microscopic analysis. Observes reactions, color changes, or formation of precipitates; studies slides using microscope, or subjects treated specimens to automatic analyzing equipment. Typically requires technologist designation by ASCP, AMT, HHS, or ISCLT.
- Current Clinical Lab Scientist required
- Current Louisiana License required
- MT (ASCP) or equivalent registry required
- Knowledge of SOP and LIS validation
- Exceptional documentation, written and verbal communication skills
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!