Clinical Risk Manager
Registered Nurse (RN)
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Risk Manager Job in Shreveport
The Clinical Risk Manager (CRM) directs, develops and coordinates the clinical risk management activities for the hospital. In doing so, the CRM will integrate information obtained from the reporting of adverse events, near misses, RCAs and issues related to clinical risk. With this information, the CRM will analyze findings and will work collaboratively with Patient Safety and hospital leaders/managers to develop responsive programs that will enhance an organization culture that supports patient safety and reduces risk exposure. The Clinical Risk Manager is the Patient Safety Officer.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing. BSN Required. Master level education preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and human relation skills. Must have flexibility in dealing with changing job demands.
- Works effectively in multi-disciplinary teams, leading and facilitating teams to move the organization to new areas of excellence.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of information. Proven ability to function independently. Must have strong organizational, analytical and computer technology skills.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Healthcare Risk Management or Patient Care Management required.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in fundamentals of quality improvement, patient safety and risk management.
- Current Louisiana RN License
- CPHRM preferred