Clinical Research Coordinator/ Full-Time
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
1672 Hospital Dr
Santa Fe, NM 87505
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Research Coordinator/ Full-Time Job in Santa Fe
POSITION SUMMARY: The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) is responsible for coordinating and collaborating with principle investigators on multiple ongoing research studies in an effort to facilitate research at CHRISTUS St. Vincent Health System. In addition to coordinating clinical care, they have a central role in assuring participant safety, maintenance of informed consent, integrity of protocol implementation as well as working closely with the principal investigator. While the Principal Investigator is ultimately responsible for the clinical trial, the CRC is responsible for the facilitation and coordination of the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study. The CRC works collaboratively with the entire CSV team, sponsors, and monitors to ensure productivity and timely completion of studies.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Research, Biology, Business or related field preferred.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Certificate of training in Good Clinical Practice must be completed within 1 month of hire. Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- Proficiency in using computer databases, spreadsheets and word processing software, and electronic health systems used in research environment, or have a willingness to learn and demonstrate proficiency within six months of hire
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Requires excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in organizing and examining data
- Must be able to produce clear and concise products
- Must be thorough in gathering and reporting information
- Must be flexible and be able to relate well with a variety of people
EXPERIENCE: Two years of experience healthcare.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Regional Research Director
- Bloodborne pathogen B
General office environment, frequent contact with patients, VDT exposure.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Long periods of sitting at times. Keyboard usage with sound ergonomic principles. Must be flexible in work schedule and willing to travel between research sites