8AM - 5PM
Clinical Research Coordinator
CHRISTUS St Michael
Education and Research
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Research Coordinator Job in Texarkana
The Research Coordinator, under the supervision of the Manager, provides administrative and fiscal support for the department.Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:maintaining all administrative functions of research studies and researching and preparing grant applications that support institutional research.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in grantsmanship
- Proficiency in using computer databases, spreadsheets and word processing software
- Excellent critical thinking abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of research theory and practice Knowledge of federal policy for the protection of human research subjects and other applicable regulations and standards
- Completion of Human Participant Protection Education for Research Teams sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Knowledge of federal policy for the protection of human research subjects and other applicable regulations and standards
- Three years combined experience with research, grants, administrative management, and fiscal accounting
- High school diploma or equivalent Bachelor's degree in health related field required; Master's preferred.