Clinical Pharmacist- Full Time
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Pharmacist- Full Time Job in Texarkana
The Pharmacist, Clinical should hold a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and maintain current pharmacist and preceptor licensure for the state of Texas. This individual serves to provide high quality, cost effective pharmaceutical care and to educate and stimulate rationale drug therapy decisions by health care providers. The Pharmacist, Clinical is responsible for conducting DUE (Drug Utilization Review) to insure the safe and appropriate use of drugs. The Pharmacist, Clinical communicates drug information to the medical and nursing staff.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Must have successfully completed clinical clerkship/internship hours as required for licensure.
- Must have at least a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited school of pharmacy
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain current pharmacist and preceptor licensure in the state of Texas and provide CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System with a copy of indicated requirements.