Clinical Manager, Behavioral Health Services
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
Registered Nurse (RN)
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Manager, Behavioral Health Services Job in Santa Fe
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for the management of clinical nursing services in Behavioral Health Services. Works closely with the Director, and Medical Staff leadership to develop, implement, and maintain clinical and educational programs that enhance the quality of care and achieve a high level of patient and provider satisfaction.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited program for Registered Nursing, BSN degree preferred.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: R.N. with current New Mexico State license or Compact license. BLS and other certification as applicable to area. National certification in area of expertise is preferred.
SKILLS: Strong clinical and leadership skills and previous management experience including experience in facilitating interdisciplinary team collaboration. Evidence of such experience should include:
- Strong nursing and therapy knowledge and clinical skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to problem solve; ability to appropriately confront issues
- Ability to motivate others as individuals and as a team
- Ability to plan, organize, direct, and manage the activities of others
- Ability to effectively run meetings and to negotiate deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Experience in dealing with physicians on an administrative level and ability to work collaboratively with medical staff members and leadership
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years experience in clinical role in behavioral health services.Two years progressive management experience.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Director, Med-Surg and BHS.
- Bloodborne pathogen A
Works in a clean, well-lighted, ventilated smoke-free environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Subject to stressful professional relationships. Working hours vary, with flexibility due to unexpected changes in schedule and emergencies. Requires the ability to speak, listen, develop and communicate written materials.