This position is PRN, this means as need, no set shift or schedule.
Provides information for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease by conducting medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments, and analyses.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Laboratory Science.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Hospital Laboratory experience preferred but not required.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- MLS (ASCP) or equivelant preferred upon hire, but must be obtained within three years of hire date.
- Documented evidence of specialty certification and/or additional training.
- Maintain current licensure and provide the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements.
- Clinical Lab Scientist/Medical Lab Scientist preferred but will consider Medical Lab Tech.