This position is PRN. No set shift or schedule.
Provides information for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease by conducting medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments, and analyses.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Laboratory Science or MLS (ASCP) or equivelant
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Hospital Laboratory experience preferred but not required.
- MLS (ASCP) or equivelant preferred upon hire, but must be obtained within three years of hire date.
- Documented evidence of specialty certification and/or additional training.
- Maintain current licensure and provide the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements.