Clinical Director-Pre Operative
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Director-Pre Operative Job in Shreveport
Responsible and accountable for the delivery of safe, effective, direct and indirect, patient-family centered care through the continuum of perioperative care to include Day Surgery, Surgery, Post anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Pretesting, Sterile Processing Department, Anesthesia Services, Acute Pain Management, and GI Endoscopy. Supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing required.
- Master’s Degree in nursing, health care administration, business, or other related field preferred or currently pursuing a Master’s Degree.
- Computer skills required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Surgery or other perioperative service area required with progressive management experience.
- Experience in staffing, budget, and finance.
- Current Louisiana RN license.
- Certification in specialty area preferred (CNOR and/or CPAN).
- BLS certification required.