8AM - 5PM
Clinical Director - LDRPN
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
1311 General Cavazos Blvd
Kingsville, TX 78363
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinical Director - LDRPN Job in Kingsville
Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
The Kleberg LDRP/Nursery department has 6 LDRP rooms, one triage room with capacity for two patients and the OB OR. The unit is staffed by Registered Nurses responsible for all areas including Labor and Delivery, Antepartum, Postpartum and Nursery. The volume varies by time of year, but averages 26 births per month and 45 outpatient visits per month. We also have a Level 2 nursery offering the benefit of a higher level of care without family having to travel. Our babies stay with mom from delivery to discharge in most cases. We are a small LDRP and Nursery department with a grasp of “the big picture”. The team of nurses is engaged and high functioning and have the opportunity to participate on an active Unit Based Council, and in regional and local committees.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years’ of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support