Apply Now Clinic RN - Specialty General Surgery Job in San Antonio
** Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus **
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
Provides general nursing care to patients in a clinic or medical office. Administers medication, prepares equipment and assists physicians/healthcare providers in the treatment of patients.
· Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Completion of Nurse Residency Program
· Six (6) months’ to one (12) months clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
· RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
· American Heart Association Basic Life Support