8AM - 5PM
Clinic Patient Representative Senior- Primary Care Clinic
CHRISTUS Ambulatory Services
CHRISTUS Primary Care Specialist Alexandria 3802 Prescott Rd
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinic Patient Representative Senior- Primary Care Clinic Job in Alexandria
Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff. May assist with various duties within the clinic. Verifies insurance benefits and assists with referrals. Collects payments and prepares cash for deposits.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of managed care preferred.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch, telephone, computer, copier, and fax machine.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good math knowledge essential.
- Some College
- Three or more years of experience in a health care organization.
- ICD9 and CPT coding (advanced skills)
- Experience with charge posting or collections.