Clinic Manager WIC
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinic Manager WIC Job in San Antonio
The Manager of the WIC Clinic is responsible for the daily, monthly and annual operations of the WIC Clinics.
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition from an accredited college or university;
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice as an RN in the State of Texas with current registration or a professional in health care management with a minimum of three years of management experience. Consideration will be given for suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience in lieu of the stated education requirements.
- Previous experience in operating a medical program for a period of three years, including two years in a capacity where supervisory and management ability was demonstrated.
- Previous TDH WIC Program experience preferred.
- Previous Obstetric and/or Pediatric experience preferred.
- If RN, licensed to practice as an RN in the State of Texas with current registration or permit.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- If Nutritionist, a minimum of 12 hours of nutrition are required on "official" transcript.