The Manager of the WIC Clinic is responsible for the daily, monthly and annual operations of the WIC Clinics.
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition from an accredited college or university;
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice as an RN in the State of Texas with current registration or a professional in health care management with a minimum of three years of management experience. Consideration will be given for suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience in lieu of the stated education requirements.
- Previous experience in operating a medical program for a period of three years, including two years in a capacity where supervisory and management ability was demonstrated.
- Previous TDH WIC Program experience preferred.
- Previous Obstetric and/or Pediatric experience preferred.
- If RN, licensed to practice as an RN in the State of Texas with current registration or permit.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- If Nutritionist, a minimum of 12 hours of nutrition are required on "official" transcript.