The position is responsible for, but not limited to, managing subordinate personnel, preparing clinic(s) budget, ensuring data accuracy, preparing financial analyses, handling complex customer service issues and maintaining provider/staff communications.
- Bachelor degree in Healthcare, Business Administration or related field required. 7 years of management experience as a substitute in lieu of education.
- 4-8 years of experience in diversified positions within a medical practice with at least one year in a supervisory position. CMOM is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of coding, medical terminology, anatomy and financial management
- Demonstrated teambuilding skills
- Demonstrated performance/ conduct counseling experience