Clinic Manager-Cardio, Pulmonary & Allergy
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clinic Manager-Cardio, Pulmonary & Allergy Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for the operation of physician practices usually consisting of more than 4 providers, more than 10 FTEs or more than two sites. The position is responsible for, but not limited to, managing subordinate personnel, preparing clinic(s) budget, ensuring data accuracy, preparing financial analyses, handling complex customer service issues and maintaining provider/staff communications.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Effective communication and prioritization of provider issues.
- Competent in financial reimbursement, billing and collections, CPT, ICD9 and HCPCS coding, medical group operations, and managed care concepts.
- Ability to recognize and communicate variance in key practice indicators.
- Must be computer literate and have strong organizational skills.
- 4 Four or more years of clinic management experience required
- Additional appropriate education may be substituted for three years of clinic management experience
- Four years of experience in diversified positions within a medical practice with at least one year in a supervisory position
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications