Clerical Assistant/Backup Driver
CHRISTUS Spohn Shared Services-25800
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Clerical Assistant/Backup Driver Job in Corpus Christi
Provides transportation for the clinical personnel to and from the community sites visited, ensures the mobile unit is in good working order and fully serviced at the beginning of each day, maintains a proper preventive maintenance and cleaning schedule for the unit and coordinates all maintenance needs with the unit staff, performs clerical duties in obtaining and maintaining patient screening records and immunization data, and performs specific patient care duties as permitted by educational training and under the direction of the nursing staff. Assists in maintaining adequate inventory on the mobile unit and assists staff in delivering safe quality care.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prefer bilingual language (English and Spanish)
- Fleet training on hire and annually
- Computer knowledge and customer service skills required.
- Previous experience in operating and maintaining an RV, light mechanical work (preventative maintenance).
- Experience in medical field preferred.
- Valid Texas driver's license and must be 21 years of age. Must not have a moving violation or accident within the last 2 years.