Chief Nursing Officer - General Administration
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Beeville-25500
1500 E. Houston Highway
Beeville, TX 78102
Share This Job On
Apply Now Chief Nursing Officer - General Administration Job in Beeville
This position provides nursing leadership and oversight for designated facility, projects and processes within hospital nursing services. The Chief Nursing Officer is responsible for promoting the CHRISTUS Health mission, core values and vision, and for operational effectiveness and quality of nursing care and services. In addition, the Chief Nursing Officer is responsible for building a strong team that ensures that the services provided and outcomes achieved are responsive to the patients' needs and integral to the achievement of the CHRISTUS Health mission and vision.
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing is required. Master's degree in related field strongly preferred.
- Must have strong understanding of and demonstrate skill in leadership, strategic management, professional development, change management, communications, team building, continuous quality improvement, problem solving, decision making, innovation, financial management of operations, and stewardship of resources.
- Skill in establishing a balanced perspective on mission effectiveness and business results is critical.
- Minimum of five (5) years management/supervisory experience in a healthcare setting.
- Current Texas RN license is required. Prefer national certification and/or professional organization membership.